In App Purchases - Blueprint Project - Android

Hello, I’m wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a guide that properly goes over setting up IAP’s in unreal for android.

To cover my bases, I’ve got my google account set up (app key, ID’s ect.)

I have working ads using Universal Mobile Ads plugin from Game DNA.

Now I’m having an issue setting up IAPs for my game, specifically with the google play services or online subsystems loading.

Additionally, my project is Blueprints, so I’m not a programmer and I don’t have any C++ classes. Everytime I’ve tried to add a C++ class, it breaks the project causing it to stop building.

In summary, I’ve gone through the documentation provided by epic for setting up IAPs, its all pretty easy but I feel that its lacking something because I cannot get it to work. I’ve also tried triggering other google play services, like showing the user login UI and stuff like that and they simply don’t trigger anything.

I suspect its an issue with the Google play Subsystem not being packaged in my game (even though the plugin is enabled). I believe the common fix for this issue is to add a C++ class and edit the Build.cs file for the project and have it include the correct subsystems. That being said, I’m not a programmer and I’ve had serious issues when trying that method. Is there a way to verify and make sure that the Google play subsystem is being packaged correctly with blueprint only projects?

Feel free to request any details about my project, or provide any guides even if they are ‘basic’ or ‘obvious’ I have no issue double checking my work.

Here is snippit of my blueprints (from my main menu widget) I’ve verified that the button is actually being pressed and that the code is firing off. I am using the test purchase ID and packaging my game as ‘shipping’ as it gets uploaded to google play. There is one thing I’m not so sure of, my app is currently listed for internal testing only and not a closed or open alpha/beta. Does that matter?