In-App Purchase on Android when app is shutdown

Hi everyone!

In Google Play Console I was added some “One-time products”. In game I launch billing flow through “Make an In-App Purchase” Blueprint node, where “On Success” and “On Failure” pins run processing purchase. It work fine. But if, right after billing launch, game shutdown on some reasonse then “On Success” and “On Failure” pins is not executed. In this case purchase is completed but dont processed in game.

Is there any solution for such cases?

Thanks!

Now I use “Restore In-App Purchases” node. The problem is resolved.

Small question what is the function of restore in app purchases ?
Is that used to know whether the player had already purchased a product or not?

I was use “Restore In-App Purchase” blueprint-node.

In my case consumable “One-time products” is used. I pass into “Consumable Product Flags” input pin an array with identifys of all available consumable products. I call this node one time, after launch my app. If before previous closing was begining purchase and it was complited after closing, then this first call of that node will return information about that purchase.

If use non consumable products, then “Restore In-App Purchase” will return all that buyed purchase anytime calls (not first call only).

I did not find full documentation about “Restore In-App Purchase” node and find solution experimentally. I hope my theory is true :slight_smile: