Have a mixed C++ and BP project which has been out for a while with game center, achievements and cloud working fine. Now I am trying to add some DLC via IAP.
I have googled and scoured the docs, answers, forums and sorted out:
- Everything to do with iTunes connect, provisions, entitlements, is definitely correct
- Configs and build.cs are setup how they are supposed to be AFAIK
- No typos with the ID, checked
- Sandbox tester account is up and running, and logging in at game start with the sandbox flag
Now I am out of ideas, starting to fiddle with config stuff, feels bad man…
What I need is more info, all I get from the node is an enum with the value “Failure”
Questions that spring to mind:
- When sandbox IAP testing does it matter whether its shipping/development? Distro?
- Where can I check to see if IAP is indeed packaged with the app? The way ue4 works the info.plist in Xcode is empty…I guess it gets generated at package time.
- Is there some particular info via c++ from onlinesubsystem classes I can get to find out more about why it fails?
- Or should I be trying to get a log off the device somehow? (I have no idea how)
- Can I check to find out if OnlineSubsystemIos is running properly? (I assume so since other iOS online features work)
Any help is super appreciated!