In a Level Blueprint, how can I identify a trigger volume when there are multiple volumes in the level?

I was trying to add Trigger Volume event handlers to my level blueprint. When you right-click in the graph area, the top menu item is “Add Event for Trigger Volume UAID 00FF…”

My question is, when there are multiple trigger volumes in the level, how do you identify them in the blueprint? There is no human-friendly name, even though the Trigger Volume has been given a name in the editor. And even if I were to try the cumbersome method of using the UAID, I can see no way to view the UAID anywhere in the level editor.

TIA!

You can give them an actor tag, but it’s much easier to put the volumes into blueprints, then you have much more control. You can give each an ID, then you can tell them apart :slight_smile:

Select individual trigger in level outliner.

While the trigger is selected, go to level blueprint and “Create a Reference to the trigger.”

The simple way of getting a reference actor in level blueprint.

Created References work on actors that are placed on the level. If your trigger box is dynamically created. Then you’ll have to manage their references like using UAID or tag.