Improvements to unreal engine 4

When I open my project ,I have to open it manually . So why dont you guyz make the process of saving and opening the project a bit easy
like this :

when I hit "Save All " , it should save all the things related to my project and make a file.

So when I have to reopen my project I`ll just have to navigate to that file and it should reopen all of my project things related to that project .

sorry for my bad english

I don’t understand your problem. When you save your project, UE generates necessary files, including a “ProjectName.uproject” file. You can load the project by clicking on this file as well as from the Epic launcher. And what do you mean with “project things”?

Like the Britain said. It saves to \Documents\Unreal Projects by default. It should all be there. Also no worries on the bad English. If you think you spelled a word wrong just head over to ‘Google Translate’. Here is an example. You spelled guys as guyz. Our language doesn’t spell like it is written most of the time. And I’ve been learning Russian lately, so I’ve noticed how weird English actually is. Sorry for going on but I am terribly bored.