Impossible using UE4 & Wacom tablet

Hey everybody!

I have been working in unreal using my wacom intuos pro m. It worked propely… today i used a mouse for an instance. Eversince, working with the tablet is a pain in the a… .Moving objects in the editor, causes them to disappear in to the blue. Navigating is impossible, because the camera is reacting hypersensitive.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I reinstalled the driver, nothing happened. I suppose it has something to do with the programm settings. Is there a checkbox to activate, when using a graphic tablet?
Ps. i use a iMac.

greetings cedric

I have the same issue on a mac with wacom tablet (I don’t use mouse at all). Everything moves superquickly, the camera in play mode spins around unless I press shift F1. Thanks for any advices in advance! :wink:

Have you tried rolling down the mouse wheel? it decelerate camera speeds, then try again with the wacom.

I work without problems with the wacom pro. This is the configuration I use. (Attached file)

Hi, got the same problem with UE4.9 and a Wacom Intuos 4 on a Mac. It seems the issue appeared after installing the newest Wacom driver, though I am not sure about this. Worked without problems in UE 4.8. Any ideas?

Same here with a Mac Pro, i’m pretty sure a newer Wacom driver caused the problem :l

Yes, rolling back to an earlier version of the Wacom Drivers solved the issue for me. Not an ideal solution, though. Be sure to do a complete uninstall. Instructions on Wacom’s website.

What Wacom driver did you roll back to?

I’m still having issues with this. Has anyone figured out a way to get a Wacom tablet to work properly that’s not hypersensitive?

Currently I’m using 6.3.15-3 running MacOS 10.12.3, works fine.

Same here! Wacom Intuos. Impossible to work like that. Camera keeps panning/scrolling around like crazy everywhere, in the viewport, BP, Behavior Tree… awful. Going back to a previous driver version did not solve for me. Anyone from Epic???

I think its all the same problem as with mouse acceleration. Unreal doesn’t work that well for Mac. I guess their customers are 90% Windows users because they had this problem since a long time ago.

in 2022, this is still relevant for ue4 and ue5. when using a wacom tablet, camera navigation seems to be driven by mouse scroll speed and it moves the camera really fast. there needs to be a way to turn off or remap mouse buttons.

1 Like

I have a Huion KD200
Pen tablet, but when I use it for unreal engine 5, it doesn’t work even respond. What even, and hell naw I’m not going back to a mouse

1 Like

Same issue (2023) graphics tablet monitor Huion. Some functions completely not working and the most is half working, but can’'t work with the monitor and pen :frowning: