[IMPORTANT] Upgraded Devices Reminder - Feedback and Bug Reports

Sort of related to the whole v2 devices thing, but Creature Spawners still lack basic Events and Functions. When can we finally have options like “When Spawner destroyed send event to”, “Turn on/off visibility and ambiance when receiving from” etc?

I do not have the ability to use UEFN (like most creators), and I have already worked hard to find work arounds in 1.0 to the issues I mentioned. I am here to bring awareness to the bugs and issues big or small that I have experienced, and are still experiencing. These are issues that do exist and need to be fixed regardless of available work arounds on both platforms of creative.

Hello when you upgrade devices all barriers placed before upgrading devices become invisible will that be fixed?

I’m using v2 devices on several creative maps for a couple months now to help finding issues. I’ve reported many bugs overtime, but the bugs are adding up and I don’t think anything I reported over the last 5 months has been fixed yet. This discourages me to convert other maps to v2 devices. From my experience the bugs were fixed faster when we still had to report them through the offical creative discord server, because everyone was able to upvote them to spread awareness. This was also really helpful to look at on update days such as today, so you can check for bugs caused by the new update reported by others that may affect your map as well. It also helped to make sure nobody was reporting already reported bugs. The forums are great for UEFN bugs, but for regular creative creators who build on console this new bug report system is a massive downgrade.

I’ve reported the following v2 devices bugs in the previous months through the new form:

• Vending machines don’t show prices if you use other styles than the default style
  • Players can still spawn on pregame spawn pads during games
  • Billboards are moving towards the right in maps overtime, really annoying because I have to reallign all my billboards every couple weeks.
  • Several props of the no collision gallery cause rubberbanding where the player stutters through them
  • The objective device player collision only when visible doesn’t work. If you make the objective device invisible it loses the collision forever no matter if you turn the visibillity back on or not.

I love new content in creative, but I prefer bug fixes to create more stabillity.
And an easy way for us creators to see which bugs have been reported by others and upvote them would be amazing and help the community out a lot. Not only on the forums but in the discord server too, because fnc creators who don’t have a pc aren’t looking or reporting here on the forums.

Thanks for reading my feedback!

3 Likes