Import fbx camera using blueprint

Hi , I have created Blueprint which duplicate an existing sequencer using get asset tool and duplicate asset and i have created the cine camera in it using bluprint now i want to import animation from fbx file on that camera using blueprint as we do manually by right click on the cine camera actor and import animation how can we do it .

You’ll need to do this from an Editor Utility Widget.

Take a look at a similar post here: Anyone know how to import a fbx into a camera in a sequence using blueprints? - #7 by ChapmanVRClub

And if you with to do this from Python, here’s the documentation for that: unreal.SequencerTools — Unreal Python 5.1 (Experimental) documentation

already saw the post but did not find import level sequence fbx nodes in unreal enigne blueprint not only levelsequence fbx node any node related to fbx not found in my unreal and also no python script execution node even i have enable pyhton plugin

You’ll need to do this from an Editor Utility Widget.

From your screenshot, it looks like you’re using a regular blueprint. These editor functions are only available in the Event Graph for an Editor Utility Widget.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.