Import DataTable in Content Browser won't let me import?

Hello,

I was wondering if someone would be able to answer this question for me, as I can’t seem to find the right combination of keywords to get results to show up in Google.

I’m following some book to learn UE4 and in it, there’s a DataTable that you define and then you import a CSV into the content browser on UE4.

I have my test data table showing up in the list of DataTables when I try to import my CSV file (had to fiddle a bit but I figured it out), but I have no option ‘OK’ like all screenshots seem to have that I’ve seen in forums, documentation, and other books. I can only check some boxes for import options and then I have the options “Apply”, “Apply All”, which neither one works.

Is there something else I need to do to get the “OK” button to appear on import, or is this just not the way to import data at all anymore?

Thanks

I found a workaround.

For posterity, I’ll put it here.

I created a new DataTable in the content browser and chose my custom data table for it, then I opened its editor and clicked ‘reimport’ which allowed me to select my file and it imported fine.

I’ve no idea why we can’t just import this the way it says in the documentation, but eh. It works.