Im done m P.T. Silent hills Demo Packaging

http://i.imgur.com/tOrQz7G.png Idk whats going on or what to do im new so Help please :slight_smile:

If you help ill release demo to anyoone who can help

To help you; We’ll need to see the build log - You should be able to find it here: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\ - If you could host it somewhere like Dropbox and link it here - We’ll be able to help a lil’ better!

im not sure where to search that i tried in the start button of windows pc and nothing came up

Go to Start, then My Computer (Or My Documents) then in the address bar that pops up on the top, Go to C:, Then click the “Users” folder, Then the one with your user name on it, Then (You might have to type this one in manually) type in “\AppData\Roaming” at the and of the current address:

(It’d now look something like this: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming"

Now from here, Click the Unreal Engine folder, Then the AutomationTool folder and finally the logs folder.

In here, there’s a build log. Upload that somewhere and send the link over and we’ll see why it didn’t work :slight_smile:

i still cant find it i tried it, do you have Team viewer / skype?

wait i think i found it give me a sec

Is this it? Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

?is thst it

Yeah - That’s it. For some reason an “Alarm Clock” is causing you a lot of problems; Did you delete it and the redirectors?