I'm a noob, and i need help understanding the scaling on unreal engine, can someone help me

I scaled my floor using this:
help1

My problem is when I put a wall on it and scale it to the same measurements in the detail, it turns out to be smaller, even though the number length is the same, It looks like this:
HELP2

Can anyone tell me how I can put all my objects on one unified scale, so I can type in the sizes?

Notice, it’s called ‘scale’, not ‘length’.

Scale is a relative thing, so your floor is 3.96 times as wide as it was in the beginning.

Because the wall was smaller to start with, 3.96 times it’s length, isn’t the same amount.

If you want them the same size, just use the scale widget until it fits:

Thanks, that is really helpful. How can I tell the actual length of my mesh when placed? How can I make meshes relative to world scale, in a simple way?

You don’t really deal with actual ‘length’, not unless you’re doing Archviz etc.

Best rule of thumb are two things: the cube ( which is 1M square ), and the third person character ( which is human sized ).

If you do not scale it, the mesh will remain the size it is, you can see the values when you double click a static mesh, here:

If you scale this pyramid 2x in X, it will be 266uus (unreal units = centimetres)

You can also query size with blueprints:

Perhaps this can help:

The ball is attached to the pyramid. Scaling the parent, scales the child, but can also be disabled: