I'm a Free 3D Artist

Well as the title says just looking to build more on my portfolio. I’m really busy but have a few hours everyday to build/model/texture items.

Specialize: Game Assets, Organic material, Characters (If illustrations are provided).

Interested in: Realistic Games, High Poly games, Sci-Fi, Military

No Interested in: Someone to do my texture work for me,Top down Games, Low Poly Games (Unless it’s buildings)

Quality: I can promise quality work so your time will not be wasted with me. You can check some of my stuff at Artstation. I’m still adding more pictures but just so you know I can make items and I’m not full of it.

What I’m looking for: At the moment I want to make game assets for any style of game, just because I don’t have a lot of time during a day to work on bigger more complex things. I can build the complex stuff but it will take me longer then usual. I Prefer small items but you can let me know and I will give you a time frame so you don’t waste your time.

Programs: Zbrush, Photoshop, Quixel, substanceDesigner, 3ds max, (New) Marvelous Designer 3

If any of this sounds interesting email me. You can PM as well but will probably take me a few days to read. Emails go directly to my phone. Lastly, any questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,

-Cunico  

Email: cunico.cody@gmail.com

Hi there Cunico, my name is , and I’m a Co-Founder of Epoch Games. We are a group of online, volunteer indie developers from around the world, building a single-player, open-world original low-fantasy medieval RPG called “The Lays of Althas: Sundered Order.” Here is the job ad with details:

And here’s more information about our game:

Let me know if you’re interested in possibly joining :slight_smile:

Hi Cunico, I sent you an Email. Hope to hear from ya soon. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Have you considered publishing Assets in the Marketplace? Why not generate profit in your portfolio too?

Hey Cunico, I sent you an email a few days ago so hope you get it :slight_smile:

Hi Cunico, im with TechLord on this, you should start capitalizing on your work
Show us your portfolio :smiley:
Cheers.

Forgive me for the late replies, but yes Franco still trying to build that up. I have a few models in the making to hopefully help with that.