Illegal reference: /ACLPlugin/ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings

I have a license for Dragon Asset in Unreal Market.

When I try to bring a dragon walking animation to the UEFN and start a session, I get the following errors.

I’d like to know the solution.
Please help me.

Quadruped Fantasy Creatures
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/7f7775996f7442b187f6fa510ec9d289

Mountain Dragon

AssetCheck: Error: /BossBattle2/QuadrapedCreatures/MountainDragon/Animations/ANIM_MOUNTAIN_DRAGON_walk Illegal reference: /ACLPlugin/ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings .
AssetCheck: Error: [AssetLog] /BossBattle2/QuadrapedCreatures/MountainDragon/Animations/ANIM_MOUNTAIN_DRAGON_walk : Illegally references asset /ACLPlugin/ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings. . (FortValidator_IllegalReferences)

LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Selecting allow lists for role ‘VKCreateUGC’

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: Found disallowed object type /ACLPlugin/ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings.ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings, Referenced by:Content/QuadrapedCreatures/MountainDragon/Animations/ANIM_MOUNTAIN_DRAGON_walk.uasset, Plugin mount point:/BossBattle2.
UEFNValidation: Error: Found disallowed object type /ACLPlugin/ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings.ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings, Referenced by:See below for asset list, Plugin mount point:/BossBattle2.
UEFNValidation: Error: /BossBattle2/QuadrapedCreatures/MountainDragon/Animations/ANIM_MOUNTAIN_DRAGON_walk

Hey there…I experienced the same issue, what you need to do is to change a setting in UE5…On the bone compression select DefaultAnimBone and then migrate the animation again to UEFN, that should do the trick.

The /ACLPlugin/ACLAnimBoneCompressionSettings feature enhances animation quality in digital environments, ensuring smooth transitions and realistic movements for characters. It optimizes bone compression settings for enhanced visual fidelity and performance.

But there are no Compression settings in UEFN. (the dropdown from the screenshot is missing)

this worked! thank you!