For a few days I’m trying to setup ik, I did this a dozen of time without result. I’m running on UE4 4.24.2. I’ve downloaded contents examples too see how IK work, compared to the previous link it’s far more detailed but still don’t work. So i’ve tried to import new mesh, make a new anim bp, used another animation, tried on the tps character, or with other pawn, it’s always the same.
On the npc bp
- construction script to set scale and iktrace distance is created and copy pasted from content example
- function is created and copy pasted from content examples.
- event tick is created and ikfoottrace call copy pasted from content examples
On the anim bp
- cast to get ikfoot right foot and left foot to set right and left effectors is created and copy pasted from content example
- on animgraph, I’ve imported JumpingJacks (and set the skeleton setup ip for IK imported from the content examples.) and Two Bone Ik are setup
On the skeleton
- sockets are good, i’ve imported the skeleton from content examples.
As we saw, the IKFootTrace isn’t following the animation.