If you were under Europol surveillance in my roleplay game.

Update

Implementation of a full physiology system in project XYZ.

• If you were subjected to a crash test in my roleplay game. -

Update

I just created a website detailing my roleplay game project !

Please don’t mind the template description of the website, I haven’t found a way to get rid of it yet :))

1 Like

It was supposed to be a vertical slice but then I discovered what virtual production is a week ago and couldn’t stop myself to have fun with it :))

Hi there @Lazar_Alcatraz1,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far :slight_smile:

Just wanted to pop in and say this looks great! The animation, intensity of the music, and lighting all made for such a great story. Rad job! How long were you working on this?

Hi Panda, thank you for the words of encouragement!

It took me about a week for this short video, to figure out how the sequencer work, the cameras, animations, learning adobe premiere, and the endless rendering time of unreal sequencer…:)).

Other than that, I have been working (learning game dev) on unreal for about two years now, mainly on the back end of my game project.

There is still a bit of visible work tho, the police station, the portion of the city of Paris that you quickly see from above, the ring highway (Peripherique), the police database and inventory. I was supposed to do a (boring) vertical slice for the police gameplay but I got tempted to make it a bit more exiting and in ended up being a short trailer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d say the temptation was worth it. It turned out great :smiley: Do you have any other projects in the works for us forum dwellers to look forward too?

Sure, since it is still a work in progress project you can expect a follow up with more gameplay footage, probably in a story telling setup like the previous video. I will try to showcase the features of the police and investigator gameplay within those small trailers.

1 Like

Oh brilliant. I look forward to seeing those follow ups! :slight_smile:

If you were subjected to a crash test in my roleplay game.

ProjectXYZ website is up!

Check it out : www.theroleplace.com