If you had the chance to collaborate to the developement of a new game for a famous franchise...

I’d have to choose Shadow of the Colossus. Maybe not the same kind of game but one that takes place in the same world. There was so much left unsaid and I’d love to see a new one! (:

Really? Nobody’s said this?

ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON.

A new Roller Coaster Tycoon game was announced just 8 hours ago :stuck_out_tongue: (Planet Coaster).

D&D mmo. But with more grime and dirt. Played out more like the pen & paper style stories. Swearing, good combat, blood snot and brains, humour. Not aimed at children. With a real world economy too.

The Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth III

[=ambershee;313138]
A new Roller Coaster Tycoon game was announced just 8 hours ago :stuck_out_tongue: (Planet Coaster).
[/]

Not by name but by the same developer? Count me the **** in.

I would have to say: Neverwinter Nights … the original not the poxy piece of poo that was NWN2.

The one that had the Aurora Toolset where you could create your own Persistent Worlds … now that game is my ultimate goal to resurrect.

[=;313194]
I would have to say: Neverwinter Nights … the original not the poxy piece of poo that was NWN2.

The one that had the Aurora Toolset where you could create your own Persistent Worlds … now that game is my ultimate goal to resurrect.
[/]

2 honestly wasn’t that bad when you started to realise it was more akin to Knights of the Old Republic than the previous game. Plus, Mask of the Betrayer was great.

[=Nebulon Ranger;313195]
2 honestly wasn’t that bad when you started to realise it was more akin to Knights of the Old Republic than the previous game. Plus, Mask of the Betrayer was great.
[/]

Yeah … you are right … I just wasn’t happy with how they changed the whole module concept that they had in the original … it was disappointing. The game itself was okay … but it wasn’t what we were expecting from the next version of the franchise.

shrug

Ace Combat!

[=Shane_Valentine;312759]
Dude I can’t reply to you. Your inbox is full… do something !
[/]

It’s fixed.

[=ambershee;312911]
Command and Conquer. EA has done the franchise an enormous amount of damage over recent years, but I feel I could really do it justice.

I’d establish a new series with a different alt-history timeline, this time set in a First World War that hasn’t ended thanks to meddling in the timeline. I’d love to have the major protagonists as a newly formed fascist British empire, sweeping across Europe.
[/]

+1

I’d also pay for a second C&C: Renegade, even if it’s multiplayer only.

[=Xerithas;314384]
I’d also pay for a second C&C: Renegade, even if it’s multiplayer only.
[/]

https://.renegade-x/

[=ambershee;314428]
https://.renegade-x/
[/]

So cool ! And surprising that EA actually let this happen…

Bonus points: it’s Unreal Engine.

I’d love to work on the new Hitman. Fortunately, it turns out that they seem to reading my mind anyway, looking at what they have done so far. :slight_smile:

[=;316441]
I’d love to work on the new Hitman. Fortunately, it turns out that they seem to reading my mind anyway, looking at what they have done so far. :slight_smile:
[/]

I am rather curious about the new Hitman as well. Absolution was not bad but not what I was expecting either.

[=ambershee;314764]
Bonus points: it’s Unreal Engine.
[/]

Those are some serious bonus points! :slight_smile:

Mirrors Edge Catalyst

[=Surrealness;312934]
I’d have to choose Shadow of the Colossus. Maybe not the same kind of game but one that takes place in the same world. There was so much left unsaid and I’d love to see a new one! (:
[/]

Yes! Shadow of the Colossus was awesome. And with the power of UE4 who knows how it would turn out.