If you crouch,then press sprint,If you want to crouch again you need to press/toggle "Press button" 2 times to crouch.How to fix this?

How to press/toggle crouch(Flip Flop B)again if I press sprint?

I followed FPS Tutorial from this channel.I have a problem on 3:25 of this video.

In this video doesn’t have any problem like me because In this video doesn’t use “toggle crouch” but use hold instead.

bp-in-tutorial hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB <<<BP in tutorial.Use “hold button” to crouch.

And this is my BP.

bp-me hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB <<<my BP.“Press button” to crouch.

The problem I have is **If you crouch,then press sprint,If you want to crouch again you need to press/toggle “Press button” 2 times to crouch.**I assuming because I didn’t press/toggle “Press button” in flip flop B in this BP.

How to fix this?

I will be glad especially if someone have BP picture to provide this information.Anyway,Thank you in advance.I am very appreciated for your help.

Easiest and most reliable solution: Don’t use FlipFlop here. FlipFlop manages its own state which, as you had to find out the hard way, doesn’t get reset when stuff around it changes. Just use a Branch node instead and check for Crouch True when you hit the crouch button and you should be good to go.

What he said. I would take the flip flop out.