If i use GameInstance blueprint, then my standalone game crashes

If i use normal UMyGameInstance : UGameInstance, and set this into Project settings->Maps&Modes->Game Instance, and then Editor->Launch my project, then everything is fine.

But if i create Blueprint subclassing UMyGameInstance, and set this into Project settings->Maps&Modes->Game Instance, then Editor->Launch crashes, logs says: “GameInstance class not found” etc…

Hey newbprofi,

Thank you for your report. We have assigned this issue to a member of our support staff, and they will begin investigation as soon as possible. If we are unable to reproduce issue, or we need additional information, our staff member will comment here with additional questions. Otherwise, we will post an ‘Answer’ once we have logged issue in our bug database or we have a solution for it.

In meantime, please be sure to review our suggestions for how to report a bug, and feel free to edit your post if you have additional information to provide:

Please and attach log after a crash.

Thanks!

Hi newbprofi,

I was able to reproduce your issue and have submitted it as TTP# 348084 into our tracking software. Our developers will be looking into it and we will post back here with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
TJ

Hi newbprofi,

This has now been fixed internally. You should see this corrected in a future update.

Cheers,

TJ