Identity Solve has a problem when I take my model to Metahuman

Creating thread pool with 8 threads.
(TemplateDescription.h, l138): failure to load template description …/…/…/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/MetaHuman/Content/MeshFitting/Template/template_description.json: no file …/…/…/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/MetaHuman/Content/MeshFitting/Template/template_description.json
(ActorCreationAPI.cpp, l110): failed to load template description

I want to take my model to Metahuman ,but there’s an error when I run the Identity Solve, is it my computer’s problem?

I had this same issue with my work account.
When logging in with my personal account at home (that had requested access to the Metahuman Creator’s Beta) I had no issues.

If it’s not account based permissions, it potentially is network related but not entirely sure.

I have the same error. Any solutions out there?

have the same problem, this happend when i used my own 3D scan asset, after that i tried using different head asset found online, and it worked perfectly

i think the problem was from the asset that we use, try using different asset

Same. Someone Knows how to solve?

This error seems to imply that it is failing to find one of the files which should have been installed as part of the MetaHuman plugin. I suppose this could be a permissions issue if for some reason your login account doesn’t have access to that file.

My first suggestion would be to try uninstalling and re-installing the MetaHuman plugin from the account you intent to use as maybe there was some sort of error/issue during installation.

2 Likes

A few months ago I managed to get it working.
I’m not completely sure but what I did was check the mesh, reduce the number of polygons and close any holes.
I think the latter, the gap problem, may be the main problem.