IconMaker - Quick batch creation of icons with support for alpha channel, static and skeletal mesh.
Video Preview: Youtube
- All content is taken directly from your project. You don’t need to add objects to the scene. You only need to specify the path to your models, animations and textures for the background.
- Supported Static meshes, Skeletal meshes and animation.
- Individual offset ( Location and rotation: camera and object).
- Automatic scaling of objects.
- Post Processing support (the widget added only vignette, bloom, chromo).
- Change background (color or texture).
- Transparent icon in texture2d format.
- Individual or Batch export of icons.
- Change size texture.
The whole code runs with the help of drawings and widgets. You can easily add the necessary functions yourself.
Number of Blueprints:
Widget - 1 ; Blueprints - 2.
Input: (Keyboard and Mouse)
Network Replicated: (No)
Supported Development Platforms: (Windows)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Any)
- Post processing does not supported in transparent images.
- Icons are saved in the format of 2d texture.
- Works only in the editor. Does not work in a run-time application.
- The first time you run the project, you may encounter a "loop detected"error. You need to press the play button again in the Editor.
- If there are a lot of animations, the apply animation to all objects button does not always work.