I am curious. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using iclone and its associated softwares to Unreal?
1a) curve editor for iclone
- Character creator 3
2a) headshot plugin for CC3
- Faster animation tuning? (iclone)
- faster animation tuning for movie making in unreal sequencer (unreal live link - currently free from reallusion if you have iclone pipeline and 3dxchange pipeline)
- baking of custom animation blend to animation for export?
- facial features retargeting (headshot plugin $$$ to Character creator 3)
- facial shape morphing (Character creator 3)
- body shape morphing (Character creator 3)
- speech (iclone - morph targets?)
- soft cloth baking-(iclone)
- curve editor ($$$ plugin to iclone … seriously? isnt it the same thing as NLA editor in blender?)
- 3dchange ( for retargeting to CC3 bone skele … seriously? And the fact that it cost more money for the use of software to import/export fbx )
- the unreal live link animation cant be baked in Unreal ( unreal issues? making it useless for anything else except for sequencer?).
- what about physic for iclone animation, can that be displayed in unreal live link?
- physic (not exportable to unreal standards? Not usable for game animation)
- Bad hairdo(CC3)
i could be wrong about the above. Those using the software please show some insight on this.