IAP Android not working on 4.25

Hello guys! After updating two projects from 4.24 to 4.25 In App Purchase stopped working on both projects!
Do I need to make some changes to make this work? I didn’t modified anything, just updated the projects and I can’t figure out what is the problem.

have you tried v2 of IAPs?

Switching from MakeAnInAppPurchase to MakeAnInAppPurchaseV2 worked for me

How about iOS? for me atleast it results in crash or in a failure of completion. Also am having trouble getting Restore IAPS (v1+v2) to give an output even on Android. Any clues?

On 4.24 i had no issues on Android or iOS
Just to clarify, crashes occur when trying to use v2 store to true on ios config file

I am also having a problem with this, someone from Epic?

In my game i have 4 to 6 iap items. When i use blueprint to get information about price from google error happen.

When ask price for item i always get first iap price and same price shown to rest iap items.Ex. suppose i have two item one price is 25 and another have 75. but price shown for both item is 25. Also if i switch second to one then both show 75.

Also if i click on purchase then on google billing page no error occur and both show there original price

I test on iap v2 and iap1. also i publish app on play store and check but error not gone.

In blueprint i do all perfectly.

Please help here

I cant get Subscription IAP to get a response from google play. Consumable purchases work fine but any and all subscriptions (non-consumable) dont connect. I am using store v2. I tried UE 4.26 with same results.

Yes, restore in app purchases does not give an output even in 4.26.1. Can I please ask you if you have reported this problem so that I can vote on it as well?