I was attempting to connect my oculus to a project I’m working on. I went to the settings and turned on what I believed to be the right settings. unfortunately after I restarted the application it no

I was attempting to connect my oculus to a project I’m working on. I went to the settings and turned on what I believed to be the right settings. unfortunately after I restarted the application it no longer will allow me into the editor without crashing. i have received the prompt to download the utility but it will not let me download it. when I checked other forms and forms from oculus it said the utility platform was from 2016. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have put over 100 hours into projects that I can no longer access. the code stack i am prompted with is below

LoginId:77d373b641e4f413db3066ad4eab720e

EpicAccountId:2146fdff67414c8185072d459097abbd

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x0000000000000000

UnrealEditor_OculusEditor!SOculusPlatformToolWidget::SOculusPlatformToolWidget() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Oculus\OculusVR\Source\OculusEditor\Private\OculusPlatformToolWidget.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Oculus/OculusVR/Source/OculusEditor/Private/OculusPlatformToolWidget.cpp):52]

UnrealEditor_OculusEditor!FOculusEditorModule::OnSpawnPlatToolTab() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Oculus\OculusVR\Source\OculusEditor\Private\OculusEditorModule.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Oculus/OculusVR/Source/OculusEditor/Private/OculusEditorModule.cpp):118]

UnrealEditor_OculusEditor!TBaseRawMethodDelegateInstance<0,FOculusEditorModule,TSharedRef<SDockTab,1> __cdecl(FSpawnTabArgs const &),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::Execute() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/Delegates/DelegateInstancesImpl.h):453]

UnrealEditor_Slate!FTabManager::SpawnTab() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Docking\TabManager.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Slate/Private/Framework/Docking/TabManager.cpp):1957]

UnrealEditor_Slate!FTabManager::RestoreArea_Helper() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Docking\TabManager.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Slate/Private/Framework/Docking/TabManager.cpp):1627]

UnrealEditor_Slate!FTabManager::CanRestoreSplitterContent() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Docking\TabManager.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Slate/Private/Framework/Docking/TabManager.cpp):1812]

UnrealEditor_Slate!FTabManager::RestoreArea_Helper() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Docking\TabManager.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Slate/Private/Framework/Docking/TabManager.cpp):1712]

UnrealEditor_Slate!FTabManager::RestoreArea() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Docking\TabManager.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Slate/Private/Framework/Docking/TabManager.cpp):1551]

UnrealEditor_Slate!FTabManager::RestoreFrom() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Docking\TabManager.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Slate/Private/Framework/Docking/TabManager.cpp):995]

UnrealEditor_MainFrame!FMainFrameModule::CreateDefaultMainFrameAuxiliary() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\MainFrame\Private\MainFrameModule.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Editor/MainFrame/Private/MainFrameModule.cpp):265]

UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdGlobals.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Editor/UnrealEd/Private/UnrealEdGlobals.cpp):170]

UnrealEditor!GuardedMain() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Launch/Private/Launch.cpp):159]

UnrealEditor!GuardedMainWrapper() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Launch/Private/Windows/LaunchWindows.cpp):147]

UnrealEditor!LaunchWindowsStartup() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Launch/Private/Windows/LaunchWindows.cpp):283]

UnrealEditor!WinMain() [[D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp](file:///D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Launch/Private/Windows/LaunchWindows.cpp):330]

UnrealEditor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [[d:\a01_work\6\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl](file:///D:/a01/_work/6/s/src/vctools/crt/vcstartup/src/startup/exe_common.inl):288]

kernel32

ntdll

you could delete the config file of your project to be able to enter the project again but make a copy first