I want to visible the object when the index value changes

You cannot affect the visibility of Static Meshes, only of the StaticMeshComponents that handle them:

Optionally, you can right click the pin and promote it to a variable:

1 Like

The function “Set Visibily” you have is for Scene Component so not valid to connect from a StaticMeshActor. Just delete the function, drag from blue pint out of the “Get” and type Visible and then show you the right function for your case

1 Like

When I drag from get node Can’t see visible node and that is the problem

I Just need to Replace the build when I put Value.

@mandango This is not correct, mate. OP is trying to set visibility of the asset itself.
@beshoy23126 Please read my post again.

Perhaps you’re simply trying to assign a new mesh to the component. If so:

2 Likes

Right sorry, I supposed was an array of saved StaticMeshActors. No sense to set visible/invisible for a asset library, need to be already placed in the scene

1 Like

Expose more complete your porpouse. Have you 3 static meshes components in the BP, and you want to show 1 and hide the rest?

yes

Your are doing in my opinion in complicated way, you need only one Static Mesh Component, and set the desired Mesh on the fly, a good way be up to Enum variable and then you switch its Static Mesh up to the Enum value for example

1 Like

Thank you very much. I tried both methods and it worked.

1 Like

2 ways, variable inside BP or parsing in the event

Thank you, I will try the method and let you know

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.