- Here is the car that I want to replace the car in the tutorial with:
- When I replace the mesh, the car turns tiny and turned 90 degrees, when i run it, it starts flipping.
- I don’t have any 3d max type software installed and my internet connection is 3mbs
- I’m unfamiliar with 3d software, and no idea what to do to fix this.
- Maybe somebody can make a video about this, I tried downloading 4 different meshes and non of them are optimized for this.
- Here is what it looks like in 3D Viewer, any suggestions on what software to use to fix, align it?
- Do I also have to scale it since it’s 1/5 the size when I import it into UE4