I want to make an RPG

Hello to all on here. I am a student, mostly on Udemy, and have been looking over Unity, Unreal4, Gadot, and Lumberyard. It seems to me that Unreal4 seems to have the most potential for what I want to do.

I play a very old game called Disciples 2. It is a turn based game, with turn based combat. It is a 16 bit game. I like it other than the fact that its Graphics needs improved, and after 8 to 10 years of playing World of Warcraft, and Star Wars the old republic, and thinking of ways that the original Disciples game could be improved, I would like to develop a game like it.

I have been 3D modeling for about 13 years now, and I have purchased Character Creator3/Pipline with iClone7 and I can make characters all day, along with modeling in Blender and 3D Coat, and so on. I am still learning texturing, and animation.

I have been watching tutorials on Udemy for Unity, and Unreal4 but it seems that everything be it C++, or Blueprints is made for 1st, or 3rd person running around games.

Does anyone know of Blueprints, and or a course that would cover Turn based combat, in 3rd person 3D. There is some 2D stuff but that isn’t helping me.

Any information about this would be helpful and appreciated.