I want to load DataTable when "just as needed"

First of all, I am Japanese.
I’m sorry for my poor English.

In conclusion, I believe that Datatable will load all the data in the Datatable that the level has when the level is loaded.
Just as I can control the loading of sublevels in a blueprint, I would like to control when the DataTable is loaded as well.

I’ll explain why I thought this way.

I’ve created a novel game system for myself.
There is one line that consists of a structure like the image below. The DataTable which is an array of this is one scene.
You don’t need to understand the details of the elements. Perhaps the point here is to put large elements such as audio and image files inside this structure.

I then wanted to create a screen that would allow me to jump to all chapters at any time, as shown in the image below.

Then, I tried to set Datatable to a class called SceneStarter and run it with initialize to play Novel when the button is pressed as shown in the image below.

This worked well on my desktop PC, but I could not open this screen on my mobile.

I hypothesized and created a sub-level for each Chapter. When I pressed the button, it loaded the sublevel, and when I loaded the DataTable in the sublevel and ran it. It worked on mobile.

From this.
I believe that as soon as the level is loaded, all the data tables that the level possesses are loaded.

However, creating a sublevel for each chapter doesn’t seem like an appropriate solution.

The best way to do this is to have the DataTable or assets contained in the DataTable loaded when they are needed.

What are some possible ways to solve this problem? I would appreciate your wisdom.