I want to give the spline point an animation in the sequencer

I’m making videos with Unreal Engine.
Currently, I made Niagara FX using Spline.

I’d like to give the Spline points a keyframe in the sequencer, but I don’t know how.

I saw the location information according to the index of each spline, but it was in the event graph.
I don’t want a way like an event graph that I can see only when I use Game Play. I’d like to check it out on the viewport right away.

Is there any way???

4 Likes

I am also looking for a way to do this. It is obvious that such a function should be, but I have not found the answer anywhere. Have you figured out how to do it?

I’m also looking for a way. I have arrows that are moving along the spline and want to have the spline change shape.

Hello. I solved it like this.

It is important to check the boxes for each vector in the places where I marked.
The animation works fine in the sequencer and in the viewport. But the animation did not work for me when rendering with Movie Render Queue. Could not overcome this bug. Therefore, the task had to be solved differently (baked animation in Maya).

I think the problem is that you have this in the construction script. Anything in the construction scrupt doesn’t updateafter begin play from what I’ve seen. Ill check this out later. Thank you very much for showing me.

Hey @weignerm did you find a solution for this? Currently facing the same problem: Spline animation of variable sfrom blueprint construction script works in Editor, works in Simulation, but does not animate at all when being rendered.