I want to convert a game from 4.22 to 4.4

when I right click on the file and change version, then go to unreal engine it will not load into the game

Does anyone know how to fix this?

There is no Unreal Engine 4.2.2

The Latest version of Unreal Engine is 4.22

It sounds like you are trying to downgrade from 4.22 to 4.4, I would not advise this.

There is no simple way to do this. In fact, this is such a strange request that we truly can’t help you unless you tell us the reason you want to do this. Why do you want to convert your project to an ancient version?

I want to do this because I am making an ios app, and the newest version of unreal engine my mac can run is version 4.4.3, however I made the game on version 4.22 on my PC. I need to run it on a mac to get the app icons to work and to be able to export with extensions.

I want to do this because I am making an ios app, and the newest version of unreal engine my mac can run is version 4.4.3, however I made the game on version 4.22 on my PC. I need to run it on a mac to get the app icons to work and to be able to export with extensions.

Is this website https://rocketpayz.com/fr/machines-a-sous-gratuites/ going to work with 4.4 or should I stay on 4.2? I’m concerned that I won’t be able to play my games with this new update.