I want a simple way to implement a slot-based save system using blueprints, but only saving that player's position for now.

so… a little of what I am working on. I am working on a 3d RPG, and I have been looking for tutorials for a slot-based save system using blueprints. every tutorial that had come up on youtube was based on other systems like the complex quest system, or the experience and leveling system. I want something that I can do Just the position for now, and work my way up to saving different elements because I have none of the exp, level, points, health, magic, etc.

tl:dr

I want a simple way to implement a slot-based save system using blueprints, but only saving that player’s position for now.

I want a simple way to implement a
slot-based save system using
blueprints

It’s pretty much this:

It’s already using slots. If you mean a visual representation of said slots - look into UMG.

but only saving that player’s position
for now.

The save game object would store only 1 vector.

@ClockworkOcean has produced several examples of the fundamental setup (in case the official docs don’t cut it for you). Perhaps he can link them here.

Thanks for the help!! oh, and I already have made some menus with umg so that’s what I thought I might have to do lol.

Ping!