I still see “No Data” under Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts even though I have data for map engagement

• I was in Fortnite Creator Program and Engagement Payout Program for few months, I created couple of maps and had people play them, but when I go to Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts I still have “No Data” even though I have data on map usage.

• Even if I may not reach $100 for payout, could I still see ANY data of how far I may be from $100 threshold? Because currently I have no data whatsoever and I wonder if this is normal or whether I have do anything else to activate it.

same. Analytics Device for month of march on a map.

I was able to see $$ amounts for February, and March, but when it comes to April, there is zero. Also, as a Support-A-Creator with a creator code, it shows a percentage amount but not real data reflecting how much earned since I started sharing my creator code. I’ve created 14 maps already with plenty of data and just wanted to respond as I was thinking I was the only one experiencing this issue with island creator.

Same problem here!