I recently got windows 10, now I have a finished 3D bullet model for free for 25 days only...

Free 3D bullet .obj model format but only free from 25 days after tonight when I setup my portfolio but first I need to know how I can set up a (.com) domain name with iWeb on my MacBook air pro, or other free software for windows 10 that would get the same job done, also I have some music I am uploading that I made with garageband but lets not get to hasty, first things first, I need to know how I can set up a website with a .com domain name for free.
:smiley: I will get this all done as soon as I get the website created, I promise and I will make new models, every second and fourth and sixth day of the week, and do textures once every first and third and fifth day of the week, at 2:30pm eastern time Western Australia…

You can have some advices from me, but first i need someone who paint my carport…

Seriously the internet is not the place to look for a house paint job, unless your on the house painting job forums, and last time I checked that is not what UE4Forums were for or ever will be, so can someone with a positive aspect help me with a EU4Forums related problem that is on this topic? is a little help, too much to ask? but if you want a car paint job or whatever I will happily link to you to a site service on the internet ASA(I GET MY PROBLEM FIXED FIRST)

EPIC is not a hosting company.

You can’t get a .com domain for free. You can get them for cheap, but not free. Companies like hostgator.com usually offer them for about $8-$10 as long as it’s not a sought after URL. As for the website - you need to buy hosting (or you -can- use free hosting but they are a bit meh). YOu need to either build your own site, or use a template (most hosting companies will have some website builder applications you can use.

However, as pointed out above, this isn’t the right forums to be asking about hosting :stuck_out_tongue:

Well hello captain obvious, you have solved my problem…

Please do not troll, or if you cannot resist be more classy and subtle in future.