I recently got borderlands 2 from the vault sale and every time i try to launch it ,it shows this error code LS-0019-IS-PQR3221225595 i have no clue what to do can anyone help

i really need help

Had the same issue with BorderlandsPreSequel - it was caused by missing .DLL files.

• to find out which ones you’re missin - go to the game folder, look for the Launcher.exe or Borderlands…exe - try to launch the game from there
  • doing this I got 2 errors poping up
  • google the .DLL files - you should find them on dll-files.com
  • in my case they were both “c++ redistributable” files and I went and reinstalled the latest version from Microsoft website
  • succes!

Alternively google each missing .DLL and copy it to it’s specific spot on your machine.

Hope this helps!

I ran the launcher, and it said I was missing a couple of .DLL files. I downloaded both and got the c++ redistributable package as well. But now, when I try running the launcher, it gives me the same initial error. Is there a fix for this?

It sounds like either the DLLs that you are missing are not C++ related or you’ve copied them in the wrong location. Check again, dll-files.com gives you the location were you have to put them.

Additionally, close the Epic Launcher and restart it.

I’m positive they’re in the right place. When I run the launcher, it doesn’t say I’m missing the .DLL files anymore, it just says “the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b”, which gives me the LS-0019-IS-PQR3221225595 error code in Epic Games launcher. It does say that I’m missing some prereqs, but I’m not sure which ones. I tried reinstalling the game as well.

man,i’ve tried every single one of this sugestions,i’m having the same issue called LS-0019-IS-PQR3221225595 and it doesn’t show in the epic site how to fix,if one of you guys know somethin pls send me a reply

One other thing that I’ve done, not sure if it helps or not, is to run the Epic Launcher as administrator. Give this a go.

And there was one more thing unrelated to this error, that you’ll find on a different topic on this forum, if you Google the error number (the long one, thrown by the launcher). It involved adding something in the properties of the launcher.

I have the same problem. And now I cant open other games Ive been playing recently (civilization VI and GTA5). They have the same problem :frowning:

same thing happening to me man

Guys,i did it,i’m already playing,i’ve literaly done one thing
i updated my windows 7 because he had a lot of updates in a queue (i mean it had 5 updates),i dont know for other versions but for mine i just updated.The focus is to download the Windows service pack 1(the update already install this service),try it guys and reply if you’ve done another way or if you didn’t :slight_smile:

Same here, I feel like I went through all the suggestion on the first couple pages of google

I’m on Windows 10. I tried updating as well, but no luck :frowning:

Solución: instala el c++ pero de 86 bits( 32 bits), yo lo instalé, lo reinicie y anda perfecto

I have the same problem.
Yesterday i install it by epicstore and it launchs very well. But today, i reinstall win 10 and i can’t launch this game anymore. It always show the errors missing vcruntime140.dll and mscv140.dll. So personally i think i need install this file .dll missed, and it works. So if you wanna try this way, you may download file VC_redist in this link : https://short.articlix.com/zpIAuE ( this link contain ads; after download, you just need to extract it and run file install_all.bat, and it will install automatically).
Hope this helps !

For Windows 10:
Try to install these VC_redist.x86.exe,VC_redist.x64.exe and VC_redist.arm64.exe
download here Neueste unterstützte Visual C++ Redistributable Downloads | Microsoft Learn

Por favor, qué C ++

metete a esta página vcruntime140.dll descarga gratuita | DLL‑files.com
y descargas el archivo que dice “Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 x86 Redistributable”
Luego de la instalación me funcionaba el juego

BigMighty Dzięki wielkie kolego za pomoc.Twoja rada pomogła mi z tym problemem

I’m running windows 10 pro 64-bit. You still have to install the x86 version of the VC++ redist package.

What is next?