I need to know how to set up a basic array with Blueprint Widget Objects

I see. So were you trying to recreate that %spin% EQU with the flipflop nodes?

The if query you are doing in windows script is the equivalent of the sequence on the left side. That can be simplified with the switch statement on the right side.

As for the behavior tree dialog I can’t help you for I have not begun to learn that yet.

As for the data table - you can import data from a CSV file.

But you don’t have to, you can add rows and data without leaving the engine. You can create a data table by rightclicking the content browser - miscellaneous - Data table. In the window that pops up, you select the struct you wish to use in the table.

As for showing the correct picture, if we in the widget create a texture 2d variable, we can bind the picture to that variable. We can then set that variable with the correct person.

In the first example, just like how we pass the text we want to show up, we also pass in the persons picture (in this case as texture 2D) directly.
In the second example, an enum value is sent, and depending on the enum value, we set the Bound Picture variable with a persons.
In both cases, you need to know who is talking, and that should be determined in the blueprint calling the widget blueprint. The second example would be the most practical if many different blueprint classes are calling it.
How you determine who is talking depends on what system you decide to go with.