I need to know how to set up a basic array with Blueprint Widget Objects

So in the windows script, it just selects a random int and based on that, an associated string is displayed. And that’s the array, not an actual array class?
Instead of using a bunch of If statements, a switch: case statement would also have worked. And that you can use in UE:
switchonint.png

Here’s the thing. Doing a sequence of flip flops, sure it could work. But for dozens of items it seems like a big mess. If you wish to change something or troubleshoot, it could be quite the ordeal.
Also, having text in textblock widgets won’t allow you to localize easily if that is something you plan to do. Then the dialogue needs to be in text variables.
Either way, I suggest trying to find a more structured way of doing things.

This tutorial from Epic shows how to create a simple dialogue system, though it does not seem that amazing.
Another project which seems really cool is Dialogue System - Game Development - Unreal Engine Forums
where you can download the project and dive into their blueprints.

The most crucial thing for you to consider, I think, is the use of the widgets. Do you really need to have each dialogue in a different widget, hardcoded with textblocks? You could have just one widget that displays the dialogue, depending on a text variable.

Something that might be useful is the use of data tables. Data tables needs one type of struct class which determines what information the data table can hold.
I think you said you have spoken dialogue, so associating each sentence with a sound file would be easy.
switchonint.png
This data table has the following struct

Using Data tables has their own challenges and two things to know is that you can not modify a data table (at least not using blueprint) during the game, and that the way you get to the data in the colums is by inputing the exact Row Name.
Datatable1.png

In the example above, using random int we can do something like…

So instead of using the whole flip flop thing, or a switch on int, this is pretty much all we need to select the desired dialogue.

And more, the struct can hold widget classes in case you still want to go with that instead of a text variable.