I need Networking Help for my project!

Hello,

Recently I created a thread regarding a new CoD4 like First Person Shooter which I along with my team is working on. Now we got some new game development team merging with us for this project. But they want some demo for the networking part which we will implement in this multiplayer game.

So, I need help on how to do the simple networking for multiplayer games with the demo First Person Shooter sample which is already included with the Unreal Editor. When I open up the a new project in Unreal Editor with the preference of First Person Shooter it provides me a demo or example of a First Person Shooter game with ball gun and two hands with the camera. I want to keep this demo as it is. Just want to add a menu where my server IP with ping will show up. I want to setup a dedicated server in my CentOS web server to just make a test run. The server preference would be just to limit how many players can join, only for this demo project. And from inside the game’s menu of joining the server players will be able to join the same demo level and they will be able to shoot each other. I want to do just this for a demo. No more things needed. In short just a linux dedicated server with player limiter. Unreal Editor’s First Person demo project to have a menu where players can join the server and play in the same demo level with each other. Just shoot at each other to see the synchronization and latency effect with the server.

Guys please guide me through this thing. How can I do this in the simplest and reliable way with Unreal Editor and my Linux Server.
Thanks in advance…