I need help with third party please!

Hello, i can’t make third party working at all. Documentation is so poor and doesn’t help at all, wasting days trying to integrate one simple library is more than joke, while in other engines you just CMake things and you’re done.

It simply does not find include files. Tell me what i’ve done wrong with script?

OUTPUT: `WARNING: Library 'RakNet_vs200_libstatic_release_x64.lib' was not resolvable to a file when used in Module 'RakNet', assuming it is a filename and will search library paths for it. This is slow and dependency checking will not work for it. Please update reference to be fully qualified alternatively use PublicSystemLibraryPaths if you do intended to use this slow path to suppress this warning.`

//RakNet.Build.cs
    using UnrealBuildTool;

public class RakNet : ModuleRules
    {
        public RakNet(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)
        {
            Type = ModuleType.External;

if (Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Win64)
            {
                PublicIncludePaths.Add(Target.UEThirdPartySourceDirectory + "RakNet/RakNet-master/Source/");
                PublicLibraryPaths.Add(Target.UEThirdPartySourceDirectory + "RakNet/RakNet-master/Lib/");
                PublicAdditionalLibraries.Add("RakNet_vs2008_libstatic_release_x64.lib");
            }
        }
    }

//Project.Build.cs

PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "RakNet", });