I need help with Plugin Packaging

I run “Engine\Build\BatchFiles\RunUAT.bat BuildPlugin -Plugin=[Path to .uplugin file, must be outside engine directory] -Package=[Output directory] -Rocket” from command prompt as instructed to by epic.

I get pages of errors, most of them from engine classes.

UnrealBuildTool: C:\Users\Fang\Desktop\Engine\UnrealEngine_4.12.5\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Components/BillboardComponent.h(15): error C2504: 'UPrimitiveComponent': base class undefinedC:\Users\Fang\Desktop\Engine\UnrealEngine_4.12.5\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Interfaces/Interface_CollisionDataProvider.h(66): error C2504: 'UInterface': base class undefined

UnrealBuildTool: C:\Users\Fang\Desktop\Engine\UnrealEngine_4.12.5\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Components/BillboardComponent.h(46): error C2079: 'UBillboardComponent::SpriteInfo' uses undefined struct 'FSpriteCategoryInfo'

Some are from my classes.

UnrealBuildTool: C:\Users\Fang\Desktop\Engine\UnrealEngine_4.12.5\HostProject\Plugins\LookAlive\Source\LookAlive\Public/LookFocusComponent.h(14): error C2275: 'FVector': illegal use of this type as an expression

That one was from a class that inherits from UBillboardComponent.

These errors don’t make sense to me. My plugin compiles with no warnings or errors in Visual Studio. It works perfectly in game.

Can anyone give their two-cents on things I should try?