I Need Help with Pawn Options In Character BP, Screanshot Available.

Tons of Thanks

you there my friend!!

I’ll be back from school run in an hour

so you need to stay in your persistent lvl but add the map you need to move your player pawn/character to.

as far as i am aware this is the solution but this is not replicated so you will need to look at where(server/client) these need to happen. i seam to remember that you trigger it server side(the trigger should be only sending the exec to the server) then you have to tell client to load it then move player to that location. but that was all the way back on 4.18 so may have been changed.

anyone doing any multiplayer realy need to get the basics of replication and the server client modle before trying to move forward. you will go round in the most horrid of spirles othrewise.

if you need some pointers im uk based(gmt) and have some time to point you in the correct dirrection. im happy to talk thru where to start/move on to you can drop me a message

do you want me to do component overlap event? like this: Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial: Overlap Events Basic How To - YouTube

and is this BP should be on Credit Level or in Persistent Level?
If in Persistent Level, in 3rd BP what map I should load? Credit Level or Persistent?
and if your answer still the BP should be in Persistent, the last BP set actor location, should i set the location from Credit or Persistent Level?

btw the 2nd comment box BP’s its not clear.

Stay Strong!! Keep Helping!!

So you need to learn some more basic principles before you go forward. Having said that you are close to a conceptual understanding of how to do this. So you don’t want anything in the persistent level that is not maintained across all gameplay. You want all bps and actors that are only needed in locations to be in the sub level (don’t call it credit level as that’s not a thing in this case). You can do the overlap anywhere but remember your server client model! In a new BP add a collisions box right click on it find on begin overlap.

If the second comment(in the screen shot) is not clear you need to go back to basics. You may have missed a small step on the way that is stopping you understanding the concepts in use

ok, because we go that far without getting that thing done as i spectate it, what if I will keep the credit level a single player, when they travel to persistent level (game world), in that level I’ll let players to add/invite to each other, and inside the persistent level there is no portals at all, just one to go back for credit level. in that case I’ll keep it simple and easy, What do you think Strong Guy!!

Yes that would be the normal way. the way back is usually a main menu button

this is 3rd day, if you have time, can you do it and record it then upload it to your tube? consider that as your first teturial for us. use steam and door portal and my map levels “mockup”

Lol go do some research its already out there just ditch your door system it won’t work in mp

If it’s won’t work on multiplayer, what was you helping me on last 2 days?

To get the result you where looking for. The base idea of the BP door you displayed is for a single player game.

Thanks a lot, do you know anyway that will help me to do a portal for multiplayer game , please.

Yes re read thru this it is explained.