I need help fixing my project that I can't open in 4.13.2

I am unable to open my project in 4.13.2. It open on our other computer which is still running 4.13.1.

I am running on windows 10, 32g ram, i7 3.4GHz, GTX 1080

Is this caused by the upgrade from 4.13.1 to 4.13.2 or something else. How can I fix my project so I can open it up and keep working on it?

I have one plugin that I have tried loading with and without.

Here is the error I am getting:

MachineId:5F56DC0D41430773FBCCEBA5147702F6
EpicAccountId:03293c961e40406ca1c5df94e4bf0665

Fatal error: [File:D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.13+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 147] 
Ran out of memory allocating 18446744070340949812 bytes with alignment 0

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:421]
UE4Editor_Core!FGenericPlatformMemory::OnOutOfMemory() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\genericplatform\genericplatformmemory.cpp:148]
UE4Editor_Core!FMallocTBB::Realloc() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\hal\malloctbb.cpp:99]
UE4Editor_RawMesh!TArray::ResizeTo() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:2407]
UE4Editor_RawMesh!operator<<() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:1310]
UE4Editor_RawMesh!operator<<() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\developer\rawmesh\private\rawmesh.cpp:198]
UE4Editor_RawMesh!FRawMeshBulkData::LoadRawMesh() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\developer\rawmesh\private\rawmesh.cpp:248]
UE4Editor_MeshUtilities!FStaticMeshUtilityBuilder::GatherSourceMeshesPerLOD() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\developer\meshutilities\private\meshutilities.cpp:3107]
UE4Editor_MeshUtilities!FMeshUtilities::BuildStaticMesh() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\developer\meshutilities\private\meshutilities.cpp:3513]
UE4Editor_Engine!FStaticMeshRenderData::Cache() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\staticmesh.cpp:1265]
UE4Editor_Engine!UStaticMesh::CacheDerivedData() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\staticmesh.cpp:1997]
UE4Editor_Engine!UStaticMesh::PostLoad() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\staticmesh.cpp:2272]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!UObject::ConditionalPostLoad() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\obj.cpp:810]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FAsyncPackage::PostLoadObjects() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\serialization\asyncloading.cpp:2212]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FAsyncPackage::Tick() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\serialization\asyncloading.cpp:1414]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FAsyncLoadingThread::ProcessAsyncLoading() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\serialization\asyncloading.cpp:722]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FAsyncLoadingThread::TickAsyncThread() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\serialization\asyncloading.cpp:1001]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FAsyncLoadingThread::TickAsyncLoading() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\serialization\asyncloading.cpp:898]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FlushAsyncLoading() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\serialization\asyncloading.cpp:2649]
UE4Editor_Engine!ULevelStreaming::RequestLevel() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\levelstreaming.cpp:499]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::UpdateLevelStreamingInner() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:2508]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::UpdateLevelStreaming() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:2582]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::FlushLevelStreaming() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:2611]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Map_Load() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorserver.cpp:2493]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::HandleMapCommand() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorserver.cpp:5998]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Exec() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorserver.cpp:5479]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Exec() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedsrv.cpp:624]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!FEditorFileUtils::LoadMap() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\filehelpers.cpp:2252]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!FEditorFileUtils::LoadDefaultMapAtStartup() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\filehelpers.cpp:3480]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!FUnrealEdMisc::OnInit() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedmisc.cpp:302]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealed.cpp:89]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.13+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:202]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Hello Pulsestudio,

I would suggest making a copy of the project and removing a few files/assets at a time to see if this allows you to open the project. This will help narrow down what part of the project is causing the crash. After this I would like at the cause of the crash and answer the questions I have provided below.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide a screen shot of any blueprints/settings that maybe involved with this issue?

Hello Pulsestudio,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Thanks,