I need help creating actors using strings

I’m using a plugin to save a .txt file that contain datas of the actors on the map

For example Spawn actor> save actor class to string array> save array to .txt file

But now I don’t know how to add this data to a new Strings array when loading this .txt file, and after that I need to turn the string into an actor class, but I don’t know if that’s possible. I would have done everything if the unreal had the option to convert strings into actor classes ( Plugin: (39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!)

Why not use a save game? It seems a bit of a long way around converting everything like this.

I think this way it’s easier for players be able to share their maps. Like, just share the .txt and load it into the game

The game contains in game map maker, so I need to save it to a .txt if I want other people to share

So this plugin does writing to text, but not reading from text?

You can’t save the actual actor types, but you can save an integer ( for example ), to represent them. Then, spawning is like

Sorry it took so long to reply. I’ll try that and come back here to tell you if it worked

you want to save all the actor classes used in your current level to a (text) file and after that load that file again and spawn the actors from it again? you can totally do that. If this is what you need I can show you an example.
you should also keep in mind informations from the actors like transform eg. If you plan to use txt file I would serialize that actors to json for example to save additional information from that actor. I’m using a datatable at a project to describe the level with all the actors. you can save/load a DT from/to CSV/JSON and share them easily

Hey bro, really thanks for help me! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to post a screenshot of what the entire blueprint looks like, because it’s very, very big. In summary: I added all the items in an array of actors classes, after that I created an int variable, so I can access the items just changing this variable. I save the ids in the .txt file and load it later, like this: Load file > I get each line in the text (each line = an id) and do it exactly as you showed me in the screenshot above. The hardest part was getting the actors’ transform (which I also saved in the .txt file) In this case I had to split each information, and make a new transform with the information I removed from the file. Now everything works normally.

To spawn the actors, I just loop and remove the last index from each row.

I managed to make the load system!! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to post a screenshot of what the entire blueprint looks like, because it’s very, very big. In summary: I added all the items in an array of actors classes, after that I created an int variable, so I can access the items just changing this variable. I save the ids in the .txt file and load it later, like this: Load file > I get each line in the text (each line = an id) and do it exactly as you showed me in the screenshot above. The hardest part was getting the actors’ transform (which I also saved in the .txt file) In this case I had to split each information, and make a new transform with the information I removed from the file. Now everything works normally.

To spawn the actors, I just loop and remove the last index from each row.