I made 3D video for Summer is Over @KSI

4 Likes

Greetings @praveenkumarappu !

Wow! This is breathtaking! The carefree music combined with the happy energy of swinging high amongst the clouds is the perfect resolution to the close of a wonderful season.

The scenery is absolutely beautiful! The back swing is kind of scary, though, as if the character could slip off and free fall to the ground below. :scream: Consequently, I feel that if the character did fall, he would land unscathed and unbothered because in his world, the sky is perfect, the clouds are voluminous, and he is positively high above anything going on below him, and no one can bring him down! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

How did you come up with the concept for your video? It looks like something out of a dream!

2 Likes

haha, thanks the concept was actually from an artstation concept art. I decided to do that in 3D because I thought it will look beautiful and dreamy in 3D. also JJ has reacted to my video in his recent Reddit video.
here is the concept art: ArtStation - "View From Above"
JJ reacting Video [Time stamp: 23:07 ] : This is Getting Ridiculous - YouTube

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the concept art, Praveen! You’ve done an amazing job with capturing the spirit of the art!

Wow! It’s amazing that you received a reaction from JJ! He’s got 16M+ subscribers! Kudos to you for getting his attention! This is so awesome sauce! :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

1 Like