I lost access to Twinmotion Cloud? How can I export a presentation to the cloud?

Previously, I had been able to export a presentation to the TM cloud. Now with a new project I am trying to export it and once it is done rendering, Twinmotion says I need to log in (even though I was already logged in) and after I log in, it says that my user doesn't have access to use the service.

Alternatively, I have tried exporting a regular presentation, but it doesn't come out rendered with raytracing and when sent to other users, they cannot open it and an error message reading "Couldn't start: "file name" Twinmotion Create Process () returned 2. "

I need to share this presentation and it's a big issue that I can't readily share it.

Hello ,

Thank you for posting in the community and letting us know about this issue. There was a problem on our end that we have since addressed. Please try again as it should be working now. Hope to hear back from you to confirm it is now again working as expected.

Kind regards,

Vincent B.

I'm still experiencing this exact same problem. Have tried multiple accounts etc. Can you help?

Hello Vincent, thank you for your answer. I tried again today and it seems ok!

The only thing I am still having trouble with is that I can't seem to make a presentation with the raytracing on. I made the panoramas and presentation with raytracing on to high quality, but when I open up the finished presentation, it goes back to being without raytracing. This is both for local and online presentations.

Any clue as to how I could fix this?

thank you.

Regards, Nadia.

Hello ,

Glad to hear the initial issue was resolved. I am not sure what could be causing this issue with the Path Tracer and those Presentations and if you did not contact us regarding the path tracing issue please report a bug by following this link: https://twinmotionhelp.epicgames.com/s/case-community-page

Kind regards,

Vincent B.

I’m receiving a new error when trying to publish to TM cloud: “Your subscription does not allow you to upload Presentations to Twinmotion Cloud!” This is happening in 2023.2.4 and 2024.1