I like the old forum's better

Something seems to be missing information is harder to find, and I can’t change my icon to something I want. Seems like a step back from the previous forums, and its been months since the change and they still seem to suck. Give options for theme and uploading icons, and better way to view posts, the old system was easy to use this once isn’t just going through a tread sort of sucks.

Hi, I’m new user here. This forum is indeed hard to use and feels overbearing, I just make a Topic but the Topic is just nowhere to be seen…

I think it if it was structured more like reddit so things could be up and down voted then had it broken into content categories it would be easier for me to use. Simple categories - Help & Support - Jobs - Release Notes, then under Help & Support - Content - Code categories. Make the system simple and get everyone looking in fewer areas, then maybe expand if needed but right now it is cluster ■■■■ to find anything.

I am sort of giving up on these forums, answer hub, slackers discord, unreal sub - reddit, checking github for changes, and bug reporting.

It is a giant mess right now to find and give help. I have been trying to use these systems for years, and it is getting worse not better. I even tried to get things moving faster by using Twitter, I give the system a D+ right now. All this great information gets lost and or never passed on to new dev’s it’s a total nightmare.

They should take ownership of all the avenues people are using to ask and answer questions and hire enough people to manage and capture all the answers and data so the same questions that have been asked 1000 times have an easy to find answer.

They have people that have been great contributors to passing on information to people but it is so hit and miss if they aren’t online or not looking or doing something else you have no support at that moment.

1 Like