I have my camera locked to the ball, is there a way to be able to look around with that camera:

I have my camera locked to the ball, is there a way to be able to look around with that camera:

Here is a copy of the Blueprint I have setup. Is there any way to break from it to use a camera to look around. This is a marble game but I would like to give the player the option to look around at the surroundings. Please help and Thank you!

check this out, should be what you’re looking for, camera panning/rotation Unreal Engine 4 Simple RTS Cam - YouTube

Ok i’ll check it out when I get home, Ty , I’ll mark as resolved after I test it out!

I have the camera panning in and out , so close to the ball and away from the ball is there a way I can stop that to make sure the player cannot see under the house(Level). I think that is the only thing I need.
I appreciate it

i haven’t used panning in my project so i dunno, i have zoom and i have max and min distance for the spring arm so it doesn’t zoom trough the camera pawn, dunno if it would help in your case tough

I just want to make sure it doesnt go below the floor level. I also want to make sure it doesnt go outside the house. I’m guesssing I can clamp it or a trace that stops it maybe?