I have followed official Blueprint Tutorial religiously however, the outcome is different to Tutorial creator?

Dear ya’ll,

I’m a new member of this community and user of UE4, I’ve been following a brilliant series about Blueprinting (it has 22 parts). I have followed every single thing he has done and told me to do. The only thing that was different was the animations that we imported. I imported them from the link he gave us and the animations were the same but named differently and had a different looking mannequin to the one he had imported. The tutorial was being done with the 4.8 version so I put down the difference to updates. It didn’t affect anything and everything has gone smoothly for 14 episodes. I’ve followed each part of his scripting and all his commands yet, when I finally came down to play testing, I couldn’t use my mouse to look around like he could, I couldn’t walk back (whenever I pressed S I walked forward). When I jumped it was really odd and clunky not at all like what his actor was producing. Please help! This is the link to the tutorials I’ve been following: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

Here is link to FBX files he told me to import (contained various animations): A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

Much thanks,

Lemme see you files ill help yah out that tutorial is full of holes and some have tried to reproduce them and just seem to have issues to or dont have the animations…

i managed to get everything working except a few quirks with crouch while holding jog…

Anyways i can help yah past the hump just need to see what you got…

Hey, thanks for the reply and the offer for help, I definitely need it, do you by any chance have TS? I have a server we can speak on or we can just talk here!

yeah drop me the connect i have uni at 11 till 1pm and ill be round after that… gmt time that is…

maybe both our brains cant get this right .=)…
drop me TS server details in PMsg… =)

Alright, can we do it tonight 8 GMT?