I have corrupted two projects using paper2d sprites

Branch: Binary

Build version: 4.7.0-2448202

Detailed description of the issue:
I have corrupted two projects using paper2d sprites.
After corruption every time when I start my project some of the settings in my characters are set back to defaults (Use Controller Rotation Yaw, AI Controller Class, some custom variables).
Both times project was corrupted when I created custom material for sprites and started experimenting with lights.
Not sure if that helps but I’m using directional light in the scene.

Hello Vaidas,

Thank you for the information you provided about the issue you experienced. If you have steps that I can follow to reproduce this in a blank/empty project, that would also be very helpful.

Cheers,

Sorry i can not tell you how to replicate a bug, I only noticed it at the end of the day.

I can send you a corrupted project (13.2 mb), is there a way to send file directly to the staff ?

The best way for us to resolve your issue would be to find some steps in order for you or myself to reproduce the issue you are reporting. Is there anything in specific you might be doing within the lighting or materials that could be related to the corruption?

If you have a test asset I could use and follow some general guidelines for editing the materials and lights, I could potentially get the same results. If none of this seems like a viable solution to you, the last thing I would suggest would be to take the corrupted project, zip it in a folder, and send me a private message on the Forums. From there we can move forward with getting your project to us.

Thank you,