I have a problem

In the foilage tool properties you can find a min. scale and a . scale -> change the values to get a good variation :slight_smile:

oh ok thanks

Your first pictureception rocks :smiley: The Paint Density slider also can help adding some variation if you change its value once a while when painting.

ec5f9f9db196ae2c02561fcc69d4b7e033e46207.jpeg

Thank you

The only thing that you have to do is to set your quality settings to epic + then, depending on your trees, you could also add some colour variation (you can use the speedtree colour node or create your own colour variation: ?v=cp6JQVHWeEw)

where are the quality settings?

Click on the “settings” button (the upper bar beside “Marketplace”) - scalability - set it to epic :slight_smile:

Can i have the ground look realistic like the trees?

Just use good ground textures + materials -> take a look at the ones from the kite demo or the starter content

Thank you. This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

I wasn’t aware that you could have it save them, this will save me lots of time now that I won’t be in Photoshop editing & cropping all of my pictures.

How can i get realistic grass instead of the lines?

Build your light or use dynamic lights + add some grass meshes

Where are the grass meshes?

Where are the grass meshes?
[/QUOTE]

Either create your own ones, use the ones from the kite demo or download my free vegetation package :slight_smile: