I have a few suggestions to improve the functionality of the program!

Good afternoon, my name is Max. I apologize right away, my English is bad, so I will write through a translator. First of all, I want to say thank you to the developers! You have done a great job! I am sure that the competitors will soon be left behind! I am now starting to switch to your program with Lumion. And I am delighted with how cool everything works for you. I have a few suggestions to improve the functionality of the program. Which I made in the form of screenshots to fit into the existing interface. I know that you have a roadmap, but I can't attach screenshots with my suggestions there, so I'm writing here on the forum. I hope the developers hear me! I think these functions will be very necessary in the future for users like me who come to you from other programs, thanks for your attention!

Hello ,

Thank you for posting in the community with your suggestion and feedback and glad to hear you are enjoying the latest version. I will see if there is a way for us to send/attach images when making suggestions.

Could you please make another comment in the road-map and provide the link to this discussion as part of your idea/suggestion so the development team can see those images? https://portal.productboard.com/7pu88c9kpmqtzt8hwg6arujh/tabs/4-under-consideration

Kind regards,

Vincent B.