i got hacked and lost my skins

ive been hacked on fortnite and they have changed my password but luckily i had my email to change it to something else. They have sold some of my skins and have used up all of my refunds like i had 2 left, they have also got rid of everyone on my friends list so now i have nobody and it will take me ages to get them back and they have also used up my v bucks to buy the gas mask character which i never liked and im really upset and i have spent time and effort into this game and i dont know what to do as im still in shock please help me ASAP and thank you for listening.

Hi there,

This website is intended for UE4 developers to get technical assistance with game development, please direct all Fortnite issues/questions to one of the following.

If you are experiencing issues with Fortnite such as crashes or account issues please visit Fortnite Help. There you will find various troubleshooting articles that will help you fix your. If you are still unable to resolve your please use the Contact Us form to get in touch with the Epic support staff who can assist you further. Be sure to include as much information as you can regarding your so support staff can get you back up and running as quickly as possible.

For any general questions, help with Fortnite gameplay, or discussions related to the game, please visit the Fortnite Forums.

Thank you